[AZ-Observing] Re: Photos of Observing Trip to Mount Bigelow 61" Telescope

  • From: <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:55:12 -0500

Hey Brian,
Yup, there would be little slogging if there were snow.  It would be fun to
take the skateboard down.  The covered walkway reminded me a lot of the Snow
Solar Telescope on Mt. Wilson.
There is also no slogging in Michigan right now.  I guess we'll have to make a
drive up to Flagstaff to see some snow.
Jenn