[AZ-Observing] Photos of Observing Trip to Mount Bigelow 61" Telescope

  • From: <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:43:14 -0500

David & Cheryl Healy invited Tom and me to do some visual observing with the
61" Kuiper telescope in the Catalina Mtns overlooking Tucson; this link is to
our photos:

http://www.pbase.com/polakis/bigelow2006

Thanks to the Healys, we were extremely fortunate to have this rare opportunity
as this scope is fully subscribed and rarely used visually.

Jenn & Tom