[AZ-Observing] Re: Photos from Kofa last weekend

  • From: Frank Kraljic <fjkraljic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:49:26 -0700

Jon,

Nice pictures.  Sunday night was great... not as great of seeing as
Saturday, but much better than Friday and transparency was equal to
Saturdays.  Nothing all that exciting happened that night, except I
did over cook my second steak.

Let me know when is a good time this week to get together with you to
buy some prints and get a disc to print some test images.

Take care,

-FRANK