[AZ-Observing] Photometry Get Together

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:03:16 -0700

For those who have wondered what astronomical photometry is all about,

Photometry Get Together
Sunday, 12 December 2004 @ 3:00 PM
at the Hopkins Phoenix Observatory

Anyone interested in astronomical photometry is invited. Bring your
photometry equipment, questions and comments. There will be BBQ
chicken and soft drinks available. If you can, please bring a side
dish or desert to share. If the weather allows we will demonstrate
some UBV photometry.

Directions:
West Side of Phoenix
Get on 75th Ave and head mid-way between Indian School and Camelback.
There will be a stoplight at Sells. Turn west on Sells. Go several
blocks and you will see a large school yard and school on the left.
Across from the school will be a short street (78th Ave). Turn right
(north) on 78th Ave and then left (west on West Clayton Drive. The
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory is located on the right (north) side of
the street about the 3rd house west. The address is 7812 West Clayton
Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85033.

If you plan to attend, please drop me an email. Thanks. I hope to see
all those interested in photometry there.

Jeff
--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************