[AZ-Observing] Re: Peter Schwaar momento, AKA Pierre Schwaar

  • From: "Brad Geisler" <bradley154@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:02:48 -0700

Hi all,

Please forgive my ignorance, I personally did not know Pierre, that is why I
mistakenly referred to him as Peter.  My mistake and loss.

I have heard many heartfelt stories of Pierre from SAC members, that is why
I felt compelled to share my discovery of a mirror with his name on it.

I know he was loved by many and I wanted to share this with those of you who
have a special place in thier hearts for him.

Sorry my link was not working as well as when I sent it, but Tom Polakis has
a working link below.

Brad Geisler
EVAC