[AZ-Observing] Re: Perseid report

  • From: <kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 9:46:58 -0400

I just got back home from west of lake pleasant.  from 12:30 til 4:45 I counted
245!  some were Very bright with long lasting trails.  Some were so faint I
could barely see them.  The peak time was 3:30 to 4:00.  I'll check my photos
and pray for nice ones.  If I have good ones, I'll show them on Friday.
Kevin Kozel
---- Joe Goss <k7jrg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Report from Pickett Post Trail Head

          Counted 92 from 1200 to 0300