[AZ-Observing] Re: Perseid meteror shower

  • From: Richard Tejera <Saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:16:15 -0700

Might want to try along Sun Valley Pkwy, west of the White Tanks.
Rick Tejera K7TEJ
Saguaro Astronomy Club
www.SaguaroAstro.org
Thunderbird Amateur Radio Club
www.w7tbc.org

On August 11, 2015, at 12:55, Renée Guillory <reneehguillory@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would love to make it up to picket post tonight, but I am thinking of
doing something on the Westside, so that I can include some of my family.
Is there a good observing spot in the West Valley? Thanks in advance for
the information.
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015, BROOKS SCOFIELD <bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep .... it is a definite maybe at this point.Sky Charts says it may be
clear by midnight ..... maybe.Let's see how the forecast for tomorrow
looks.Hope to go.
Brooks

From: kengsikes@xxxxxxx <javascript:;>
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Perseid meteror shower
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:46:56 -0700

Anyone thinking about going to Picket post to watch the Perseid's ?

Ken Sikes

Ren��e Guillory
Voice and text: 602/410-3704