[AZ-Observing] Re: Perseid Correction

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:37:26 +0000

Film?
What's that?

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 11:47 AM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Perseid Correction

...  I was continuously working my digital camera and taking my eyes off the
sky.  My 35mm Cannon AE-1 was taking shots during each half-hour segment, but
it would only cover a small section of sky.  I'll get the film developed today
and show them on Friday.

Kevin Kozel
--

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you