[AZ-Observing] Re: Percent of Possible Sunshine

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:43:05 -0800

Actually, if you do some curve fitting you will see that the purchase of
astro toys is not the cause (because there is no evidence such purchases
are increasing in an inverse manner to the number of sunshine days), and
if you do an extrapolation you will also see it will not be long before
we enter the next ice age!!!
Stan