[AZ-Observing] Re: Party at Steve Coe's house on March 27th around 7 PM

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:16:43 -0700

Stan, Alan et al;

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday night.  While we were chatting at
the Messier Merrython. several other folks said that they were planning to
stop by, so it sounds like there will be plenty of people.

There is a lot of activity on Jupiter, moons and shadows of moons are
zooming across the face of the big planet on that night.  Should be fun to
watch.

Directions and time:

Address:  1011 E. Rowlands Lane  Phoenix, Az.

7:00 PM, Saturday,  March 27th.  Take the I-17 Thunderbird exit and go
east OR take Hwy 51 Cactus exit and go west.  Either way, get to the
corner of Thunderbird Road and 7th Street and turn NORTH on 7th Street.
Go through the light at Hearn St. and the next right turn available off  7th
is Rowlands Lane.  Turn right on Rowlands and go east.  The house is
about 8 houses in on the right side, just the other side of a stop sign
at 10th Street.  If you turn, you went too far.  Ph.  602-789-7786.

See you here;
Steve
Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org