[AZ-Observing] Re: Partial Lunar Eclipse

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:26:54 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Nearly all were, Sam, except for the poor souls who were
sitting in front or behind me and had to listen to my running commentary with a
nearby passenger! We had to chase the eclipse as it moved from window to window
from one side of the bus to the other. The girl sitting next to me was asleep
for most of the trip but woke up for a few minutes and said, "that's the most
amazing sight!", then fell right back to sleep. A bus ride exposes you to the
most basic of human society, like a trip to the post office.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)