[AZ-Observing] Re: Other pictures from Vekol 2 weeks ago

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:37:19 -0700

Thanks for the kind comments about my picture, Tom.  The version of the
picture you saw from Sunday night did have some processing artifacts in the
color layer that were visible in M110 which I fixed Monday night by
realigning and reprocessing the entire color layer for the picture.  I'll
probably have another look at the color mix tonight to try to determine if
all those tiny little stars around 110 are really blue or if I still didn't
get the color mix quite right.  The fun never ends!

Take Care,

Jon Christensen