[AZ-Observing] Re: Operating System

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:39:39 -0700

>In fact they usually run faster in the emulation mode on the
> Mac than on an equivalent PC. :-)
>
> Jeff

Let's see:
1)  I have a Mac and it is better than a PC
2)  I have a Ford truck and it is better than a Chevy
3)  I have a Celestron and it is better than a Meade
4)  I like refractors, reflectors stink
5)  I look at the Moon and planets, looking at faint fuzzies is a waste of time
6)  I can prove that Einstein was wrong
7)  The voices in my head tell me not to listen to you

Ah, ain't human nature fun to watch......

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist