[AZ-Observing] Re: Omega Centauri

  • From: Don Hinchliffe <don.hinchliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:25:50 -0700

Thanks everyone.  Wish I did not have to work this weekend.  From all I have
read, Omega Centauri is supposed to be an awesome sight. I have an 8" Dob
that I will be using. Hope to fill the view with the cluster.
I am in the west valley so I will try to get to the Antennas site next new
moon.  Hope it is a good weekend.  Maybe I can finally meet some from this
group out there.
Don.