[AZ-Observing] Re: Omega Centauri

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:43:27 -0700

I remember a few years back at the antennas, looking at Omega Centauri
through my 60mm ETX. I was set up just North of the rise at the south of me.
As the scope tracked the Afore mentioned Saguaro came into the field. Omega
Cen passes between its arms. A grand view. The wide field of the ETX enable
me to share the view. I believe Chris H & Paul L got to see it as well. I
wished I had the ability to image it.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org