[AZ-Observing] Re: Omega Centauri

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 14:19:10 -0700

Saguaro or not, that's a great shot! Nice pinpoint stars, considering
the elevation. I can see the expected reddening. Well done. I have yet
to image that cluster. Maybe I'll give it a shot this week through my
Takahashi FS-128. Will post if I get anything worth looking at from my
New River site (2200 ft, but north of PHX).
Dan Heim