[AZ-Observing] Omega Centauri

  • From: pulind@xxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 17:01:26 -0400 (EDT)

Until today I had completely forgot about the four short exposures of Omega
Centauri taken at the Antennas on April 22.   It was only 8 degrees up.   I
assumed it would be a blurry mess and didn't bother with guiding.  Well, for
two minutes of exposure it turned out ok.  Too bad we didn't get the image that
Lynn Blackburn wanted, Omega Centauri setting behind a saguaro!   The image I
did get is at:
http://www.pbase.com/paullind/image/143166111

Paul Lind