[AZ-Observing] Re: Olympus Mons

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:03:09 -0700

Thanks, Tom for pointing this out.  After reading your email I downloaded
Mars Previewer II and went to see if I could see Olympus Mons and other
features in the relatively humble photos I took of Mars Sunday morning.  I
had a good time and look forward to trying this out through the eyepiece
Saturday night.

Jon Christensen