[AZ-Observing] Ok, let's get together and TALK about astronomy

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:17:04 -0700

Howdy folks;

Well, it certainly seems that trying to USE a telescope this weekend is
not going to work.  The storm system that is coming in for Saturday
night is larger than the one that rained and hailed on us at Sentinel 4
hours ago;-(

So, how about a house party?

Show up at my place around 7PM Saturday and we will order pizza and talk
about observing a little, OK a lot.

Give me some feedback on who is interested, so I can have an idea of who
and how many will show up.

See ya;
Steve Coe

Steve Coe's House
1011 E. Rowlands Lane      Ph. 602-789-7786

From the corner of 7th Street and Thunderbird Road, go north on 7th
Street.  Drive through the light at Hearn St. and the next right that is
available is Rowlands Lane.  Turn Right (east) and our house is the
eighth house on the right hand side of the street, just after the stop
sign at 10th Street.  If you make a turn on Rowlands, you went too far.

Bring a little money to put in the hat for pizza.  I will have water,
soda, ice and munchies.