[AZ-Observing] Off topic - Garbled messages

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:30:31 -0700

  I noticed a couple complaint yesterday about several messages from
Tony Muller being indecipherable. They were for me as well. A few
minutes ago, a similarly unreadable message was received from Eric
Steinberg, so the problem is not limited to one individual. If you folks
could check your email settings, and perhaps configure your client to
send plain text to the AZ observing list server, we all might be able to
receive your messages in a readable form.

  Best regards,
                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx