[AZ-Observing] Re: Occultation attempted at Badger Springs Road

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:13:09 -0700

I've been following this thread and am wondering about the road to the site.
There has been discussion about its condition and I'd like to know if a
family sedan can make it safely.  That is without tearing out a
transmission, front or back bumper.

I've never been down this road so this is all new to me and the
accessibility for a family sedan is an important criteria.

Any comments on this topic?

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ