[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing tonite

  • From: Mabastro@xxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:22:13 EDT

Hey all,

The reporter in question is a freelance writer from AZ-Republic. Her name is
Anna Foard -- A very nice lady. She'll be there to look through some
telescopes, and maybe ask a few questions about why we enjoy the hobby. The
article she is writing will appear in the "Get Out" magazine supplement in
weeks upcoming.

Her husband is also interested in astronomy, and they both know "star party"
courtesy. I hope a few EVAC and/or SAC members are out there Sat. night despite
a crescent moon that doesn't set until midnight.

Enjoy and clear skies.

Martin Bonadio
EVAC President
---