[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing tonite

  • From: "Bob Erdmann at ngcic.org" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:13:55 -0700

I was thinking of this Saturday night at Vekol, but if the media is going to
be there then count me out.

/Bob

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx