[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing tonite

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:03:24 -0700

  Stan:

     I also cannot make it a Thursday night at remote site, but yes-
 I am planning for this Saturday at Vekol. My only decider is the
 weather, which lately here has displayed an almost New England level
 of hatred for astronomers, with Friday and Saturday clouds, sometimes
 just enough to make it a coin toss of no, other times a full blown
 storm and ALWAYS a Sunday evening clear as a bell for the @%#!*
 work week to begin.
    but enuff whining...

   Curious as to what newspaper this reporter is from?
   Wow, that means baths for scopes, cars and astronomers?! :-)

   Russ C

 I can't tonight, but I'm wondering roughly how many folks might be at Vekol
this Saturday night?  A reporter from the newspaper is interested in visiting,
but I think she's hoping for more than a couple scopes to make it worth the
trip for her and a photographer.  Anyone planning on Saturday?

Stan Ferris, EVAC