[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing tonite

  • From: StanFM@xxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:30:34 EDT

I can't tonight, but I'm wondering roughly how many folks might be at Vekol
this Saturday night?  A reporter from the newspaper is interested in visiting,
but I think she's hoping for more than a couple scopes to make it worth the
trip for her and a photographer.  Anyone planning on Saturday?

Stan Ferris, EVAC