[AZ-Observing] Observing this weekend

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:57:10 -0400

Well, I won't be able to leave work early so, am planning to observe closer to
home tonight. I'll probably head north to the Doney Mountain Picnic Area where
the Clear Sky Clock is predicting good conditions through midnight and into the
early morning hours.

As for Saturday, I'll watch the satellite imagery and the Clear Sky Clock until
lunch. If things are looking promising in the southern part of the state, I'll
make the drive to the Farnsworth ranch for AASP.

I wish everybody clear, dark skies, calm winds and shorsleeve observing weather
for the weekend.

Bill in Flagstaff