[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:12:08 -0700

Bill, sounds like you folks had a good time.  Our estimates for SN2004et
ranged from 12th to 14th mag and that's without a chart with calibrated
field stars.  I've got a calibrated chart already and am ready this
time, hopefully to re-observe at All Arizona Star Party.  Hope many of
you folks can make it there.  Friday night, author Phil Harrington will
be there.  Sounds like the makings for a great time.

Clear skies to all, all over this land,
aj