[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:48:22 -0700

Sheryl, All Arizona Star Party is 15th and 16th of October.  There are
several of us planning on going, I hope you can be added to the list.

aj

Sheryl Gambardella wrote:
I hope to get one night in anywhere. Will drive for clear skies! PS When is
All Arizona Star Party? Sheryl ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph R.
Goss" <apachejo@xxxxxxx>[1] To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent:
Wednesday, October 06, 2004 9:01 PM Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Observing
this weekend Count me out this weekend, I will be in Long Beach CA. See you
all at the All Arizona Star Party..............Joe ----- Original Message
----- From: "Richard Payne" <astropix@xxxxxxx>[3] To:
<az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[4] Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 18:52
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend Count me in for a 2
nighter, preferably up North .We can finalize tomorrow night or Fri by 2PM.
Richard Payne -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.
-- See message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please
send personal replies to the author, not the list. -- See message header for
info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to
the author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:apachejo@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx