[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:46:21 -0700

Since I'll only have the afternoon off Friday, I'll have to start making
decisions by tomorrow as that's when packing will have to get done.  I'd
likefor my plan to permit my leaving work just after lunch and driving out
towhere ever we are going.  As Richard suggests, that may involve a trip
homefor last minute decisions.

Just keep an eye on weather and hope we get clear skies,
aj

Richard Payne wrote:
Count me in for a 2 nighter, preferably up North .We can finalize tomorrow
night or Fri by 2PM. Richard Payne -- See message header for info on list
archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author,
not the list.