[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:36:15 -0400

> Count me in for any dark site, and you can blame me as I
 received a wide field eyepiece yesterday via fed-x. Cant wait  to use it.

Never ever ever admint publically that you recieved a new pice of astornomical
gear just prior to a dark sky period of the month!!  You'll be roasted and
tortured if the weather turns sour, even if it really isn't your fault.

<VBG>

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)