[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing site (in plain text)

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:02:30 -0700

NO, the problem in this case is that the email was sent to
az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxx as HTML.  Az-observing does not accept HTML email
format and tries to change all the special characters used in that format.
Paul kindly sent me the word file that he generated.  I have converted it to
plain text and returned it to him, so hopefully he will repost it.

Hope this clears up things some.
Thomas Hilton