[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing in Arizona

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:05:08 -0800

This would be pretty unnerving as you say and something for deep
concern. I had heard that some amateurs have given up on observing at
some sites a lot closer to the border because of the stream of illegal
alien traffic coming through. Your story gives credibility to this. In
all my 45 years in Arizona I have never felt in danger being alone in
the middle of the night, but it appears things really have changed in
very recent times.
Stan