[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing in Arizona

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:12:24 -0700

Last fall at the All AZ Star party I had about 10 illegals come out of the
brush in the middle of the night asking for food and water.  I was standing
there and suddenly was surrounded.  Pretty unnerving to say the least.  I
have come across groups of them in the past.  Too bad you can't give the
border patrol GPS tics and have them swoop in with choppers to collect them.

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)