[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing from Stone Haven

  • From: Mike Zele <mikezele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:18:07 -0700

Steve,

Congratulations! I know you have worked long and hard to restore your binocular
chair and I am happy to see you reaping the benefits of a job well done.

My family and I are in North Carolina now nearby my wife's extended family. We
head back to China on Tuesday morning. I am looking forward to you move down to
southern China where the skies will be much clearer than at our current
location there.

Best, Mike