[AZ-Observing] Observing at the Antennas

  • From: <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 10:48:51 -0700

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were good nights for George Kolb and I.  Thursday
Paul, Al Lynn and I got a good nights sleep.  Temperatures during the day in
the low 90's and in the low 60's at night. Looks like tonight and Saturday will
be good.  Al. Lynn and I will be here till Tuesday or Wednesday  of next week.

Joe
--
Joseph R. Goss
5108 E. Emerald Avenue