[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing at Sentinel Thurs & Fri

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:35:50 -0700

Matt, et al;

I am planning on getting on the road to Sentinel around 1 PM on Thursday,
stopping in Gila Bend for ice, soda and maybe a sandwich or two.  I will
observe for all of Thursday night, stay the day on Friday and observe for a
while on Friday night, then pack up and leave by midnight Friday.  That is my
plan.  I know that several other folks are planning to come out on Friday for a
two nighter....so we won't be lonely.

See ya there;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx