[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing and Lasik

  • From: "William R Wood" <wrwood2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:32:58 -0700

I asked my opthalmologist?? about lasik.  This guy does a lot of lasik
procedures but he does not run one of the "mills".  He said do not even
consider it because it would likely destroy my ability to use a telescope.
Something about reflections and aberations from the scar tissue.

Regards

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ