[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing and Lasik

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:14:22 -0800

I must have deleted the email message I got, which I think was from Ken
Hunter a few years back. He is on the ATM list and you might be able to
find his email address there. I may be recalling the wrong name but if
it is correct he had this kind of surgery done. I think it was lasik. It
was a real night mare for him and it ruined his night time vision. If I
recall correctly, he said it was only through the help of his wife that
he got through it emotionally.
Stan