[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Weather this Weekend

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:59:15 -0500

Brian,
Out of focus I can get about 10 rings on either side of focus and can reduce it
to 2 rings. See this link for the example I followed.

http://voltaire.csun.edu/tmb/tmb4.html

Also had Steve Dodder spend a few hours with it and he liked what he saw. He
taught me a lot about what to look for that night.

Stan Clark
webmaster
saguaroastro.org

From: Brian Skiff <Brian.Skiff@xxxxxxxxxx>