[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Trip Comments

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:05:29 -0700

Here's some info that might help you with the argument. The lady at the
little store/gas station at the Sentinel exit said in March(?) they are
getting ready to sell out and retire. Probably will close down if they can't
find a buyer. Too bad, that was a good little store, if a bit pricey, but
that's understandable and eveything was fresh.

Jack