[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight and Sat.

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:58:40 -0700

75 and less is fine for me since it saves so much gas. Just have to
watch where is changes from 75 to 65 eastbound coming in. Those things
are mobile and they never sleep! Could be moot today with that band of
clouds approaching. Still not going?

This site is great. Thanks to whomever!
http://www.atmo.arizona.edu/gifs/USRADCOMP.GIF

Jack