[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight and Sat.

  • From: L Knauth <Knauth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:34:15 -0700

I topped that hill east of Quartzsite in my Mustang and drove at 82 squat into
a radar gun.  He left me alone.  Not sure how much you can exceed the 75 limit
with photorobocops.  The newspaper said it’s 10 mph at 65.
A trooper friend in the DPS says they are “out to get the worst of ‘em”.
Whatever that means.  In response to how you might talk your way out of a
citation: “Whatever you do, don’t start crying”.

Good luck to us.

Paul Knauth