[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight and Sat.

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:19:07 -0700

They're set to flash you at 10mph over the speed limit. If you do get bagged
at more than 85mph or 20mph over the limit, you can find yourself visited by
the local constabulary wanting to give you a new set of bracelets.

I always enjoy the guy who tailgates me for 5 miles and then passes me right
by the camera and get bagged.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews,