[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight (Friday)? Vekol 90% chance I'm going.

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:48:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm prepared to go out to Vekol tonight and am about 90% sure I'm
going. The weather is supposed to clear after 9pm and I haven't seen
good dark skies in a while.

Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. Call my cell if you want to
confirm 480-225-1162. I'll call back if I don't answer right away.

Joe Larkin