[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Now

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:05:22 -0400 (EDT)

Get riddance to summer hope it does not come back until next year  :)   Now
my CCD camera can get cold.

Dwight

In a message dated 10/27/2011 5:40:03 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This  evening is the first cold evening we have had up here in Dewey. I
already  cringe going outside to the observatory and it will be much
colder in the  months to come. Summer is gone.
Stan