[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Friday night

  • From: "Bob Erdmann at ngcic.org" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 05:45:18 -0700

> At 09:21 PM 5/10/2001, you wrote:
>
> >Wil, how about ZIPing them?
>
> The scope, or the kids? And what if I forget the password to unzip them? ~
>
> We'll be there one way or the other, even if just with a finder scope :-).
> I'm not even going to do any photography this time. I've heard you can
just
> look through the scope, with nothing more than an eyeball, and see things.
> I'm going to give that a try.~

This is really getting scarey!!!  The mind is getting ready to go into its
3rd boggle at the thought of Wil with a telescope actually using his eyeball
at the eyepiece.  Wil, Have you seen your doctor lately?  I may even have to
join you, other events permitting.

/Bob

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx