[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Friday night

  • From: Wil Milan <wmilan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:48:18 -0700

At 09:21 PM 5/10/2001, you wrote:

>Wil, how about ZIPing them?

The scope, or the kids? And what if I forget the password to unzip them? ~

We'll be there one way or the other, even if just with a finder scope :-).
I'm not even going to do any photography this time. I've heard you can just
look through the scope, with nothing more than an eyeball, and see things.
I'm going to give that a try.~

Wil Milan
http://www.astrophotographer.com/
"The heavens declare the glory of God
And the firmament proclaims His handiwork."
   -- Psalm 19:1