[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Friday night

  • From: Wil Milan <wmilan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:09:31 -0700

OK, so I tried this "visual thing." I saw many little grey fuzzies of
different shapes and sizes. Then A.J. came over and said I had to put in
something called an "eyepiece" and try focusing the scope. This visual
thing is apparently very complicated.

Wil Milan
http://www.astrophotographer.com/

At 05:59 PM 5/11/2001, you wrote:

>"Where will it end?"  Me thinks it will end with Steve Coe taking CCD
>pictures through a 3" SCT!
>
>aj
>
>P.S. Yes I meant to type a 3" SCT.
>
>Steven Dodder wrote:
> >
> > Well, someone should get a picture of Wil with his eyeball at the eyepiece.
> > Otherwise, no on would believe it.  First, Chris Schur goes CCD, now Wil
> > Milan goes visual.  Where will it end!?
> >
> > Steve and Rosie Dodder
> > sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> > This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> > the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> > messages.  Thanks.
>---
>This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list.  If you wish to be
>removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>with the subject: unsubscribe.
>
>This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
>the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
>messages.  Thanks.

Wil Milan
http://www.astrophotographer.com/
"The heavens declare the glory of God
And the firmament proclaims His handiwork."
   -- Psalm 19:1