[AZ-Observing] (OFF TOPIC) FOR SALE- NEW TMB 203 F/9 OTA & PARALLAX INSTRUMENTS MOUNT

  • From: "Norman L. Rubenstein" <nlr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:20:36 -0700

Dear  List Members:
I apologize, upfront, if this message goes beyond the bounds of what is
normally permissible! Due to circumstances beyond my control I find myself
in the unfortunate position of having to sell  some very special, brand new
equipment. As I live in AZ (in Surprise in the West Valley), the potential
for savings on shipping alone might be substantial for anyone interested.

I have a new (still sealed in it¹s plastic wrap and unopened) and pristine
and distinctive ³classic² silver & white cnc-tubed TMB 203 F/9 apo OTA with
4 inch focuser  from Markus Ludes/APM. All international shipping and
customs and state taxes have already been paid. It comes with all standard
equipment as supplied by Markus ­ the Finder scope and the set of magnetic
weights to attach to the OTA. In addition, this scope comes with a new
custom made Scopeguard Case for the OTA made from optional, extra cost Gray
Flight Panel Light Weight Polypropylene board and, on the inside, special
optional, extra cost closed cell interior Ethafoam, along with removable
corner casters on all four corners. As Markus has pointed out, the only way
to obtain one of these OTA¹s now is by special order at extra expense and
wait. Well, I have one ­ no waiting, no special ordering, no extra costs, no
international shipping, no import duties or taxes, and at a very special
price!

I also have available a brand new Parallax Instruments HD 150C GTO GEM
Mount, still in it¹s original 6 shipping boxes including three (3) 33 lb.
machined counterweights and a polar scope with illuminator. This very hefty,
beautiful and accurate mount is described in detail at the Parallax website:

http://www.parallaxinstruments.com/mount.htm

If you are interested in either or both items, please email me off List.

Many thanks,

Norm
nlr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx