[AZ-Observing] Re: Now clouds at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:23:09 -0700

Bob Christ and I had a good enough time viewing and chatting.  The skies
were mediocre, I gave it a 6 out of 10 for transparency and seeing.
Comet Lovejoy is pretty easily naked eye and shows a short tail in
binoculars.  I got up at 5 AM to use the bathroom and there was a lovely
thin crescent Moon and the western part of Scorpius over the eastern
horizon.

It is Noon on Saturday and there are no clouds of any kind, I do hope it
stays that way.

Tom, I will mark the site you included.  I have been using Accuweather
for some years and it obviously does not provide complete information.

I just talked to Al and Lynn and we are going to stay until at least
Tuesday.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe